Farming and Engineering Services Limited (ES),the leading supplier of premium brand products including Massey Ferguson tractors and generators, Baldan farm implements, Komatsu construction machinery and precision agriculture solutions has a vacancy for an Administration Manager based at its Nchalo Branch.
Position: Administration Manager
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Administration Manager will perform the following functions
- Implementation of policies and procedures as per National Occupational Safety Association (NOSA) guidelines and Occupational Safety, Health and Welfare Act of Malawi
- Overseeing the safety performance of the Branch in relation to risk assessment, accident investigation, internal audits, inspections, etc
- Conducting regular staff meetings to share best practice techniques
- Ensuring compliance of set standards by all staff
- Handling HR related issues. e.g. recruitment of seasonal employees, conducting disciplinary hearings. etc.
- Supervision- of two Admin Clerks in tasks encompassing fuel issuing, data capturing and analysis.
- Handling petty cash and machine hours data capturing for invoicing
- Any other duties as assigned
Interested applicants should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Degree in Business Management from a recognised institution
- Nebosh, Samtrac or related qualification in Safety management
- Those with a Diploma in Business Management would be considered if they possess relevant experience and qualifications in Safety Management.
- A minimum of five (5) years hand-on experience in a similar position
- Good administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong work ethic
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should send their application letters together with detailed and updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates with three traceable referees to the following address. to reach us not later than 31 December 2020.
The National HR Manager
Farming and Engineering Services Ltd
P.O. Box 918
E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.