POSITION: DEBTORS CLERK (1 POST)
- To ensure debtors ledger is in balance with general ledger at month end.
- To check all accounts outstanding 30 days and over purse payment
- To process all payments in the month in which they are paid
- To maintain proper, accurate and complete debtors accounting records of the Hotel
- To carry out any routine bookkeeping duty so as to submit records of any overdue accounts at each month end to the Financial Controller and the General Manager
- •To maintain a record of any payments that are made and any money that is owed to the Hotel
- •To provide documentation required by auditors, debtors, creditors as per set standard
- •To resolve all queries regarding outstanding amount and personal visits to companies where possible to speed up collections.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position
- To posses a Diploma or Certificate in Accounting.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Candidates who meet the above qualifications and experience should submit their applications to email address:
Email: [email protected]
not later than 21st December 2020.
Or hand them over to:
The Human Resources Officer
Crossroads Hotel Blantyre.