POSITION TOBE BASED IN PHALOMBE DISTRICT
. Work with DHOs nurses and KP led
to manage the day-to-day health facility and outreach clinical activities.
Work closely with clinical team and KP network /organization leadership to ensure activities are timely implemented as per plans.
• Coordinate comprehensive HIV Prevention, sexual reproductive health and HIV testing services, outreach services at the mobile clinics as per national guidelines and quality assurance using national reporting tools.
• Assess patients and clients and establish health care needs, diagnose simple common health conditions, prescribe, and administer treatment as necessary.
• Organize clinical and laboratory tests and specimens including viral load dry blood spots from clinical mobile outreach
• Diagnose, counsel and treat clients, including all integrated SRH services
• Be able to prescribe and dispense ARVs
• Provide information, educational and counseling services to clients in a timely, professional and client-focused manner
• Ensure clinical equipment is functional and appropriate infection control protocols are available and adhered to.
• Collect and report clinical data daily and prepare quality and timely monthly reports
• Make appropriate referrals and support actively tracking referrals for HIV care, treatment and support services.
• Maintain good quality clinic data and adequate commodities consumption records, calculate consumption and make requisitions on time to avoid stock outs.
• Ensure maintenance of adequate stocks of drugs and medical commodities as well as safe custody of the drugs and equipment in the clinic and liaise with relevant authorities to ensure continues supply of test kits to the facility.
Educational and Work Experience
• BSc Nursing/Clinical Medicine equivalent nursing/clinical qualification an added advantage
• At least 5+ years of previous experience in health project management, working in HIV care programs, possessing the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform this job.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an
equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a
competitive benefits package
, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Partagez et envoyez cette annonce à vos amis !