Right to Care Malawi a local not for profit organisation is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, Maternal and childcare and education programs, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
RTC -Malawi in collaboration with PSI will be implementing VMMC project in two districts of Mulanje and Phalombe Districts in the southern region. RTC-Malawi seeks to fill open positions on
fixed term contract
and to be based at our
Reporting to: Country Director
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
This person will be the lead expert for financial operations and administration. He/she will be responsible for efficient resource deployment and use, program budgeting, accounting, and financial reporting systems and ensuring compliance with USAID financial and accounting rules and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or a closely related field.
· A Master’s degree is preferred
· A minimum of (8) eight years of progressively responsible experience in overseeing financial operations and management of large-scale, complex development activities in developing countries
· A minimum of five years of experience overseeing budgeting, procurement, administration, financial management and reporting of a PEPFAR-funded activity
· Demonstrated working knowledge of U.S. Government financial and procurement rules and regulations
Demonstrated written, presentation, communication, and organizational skills in English
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
· Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own workload
· Ability to deal sensitively with confidential matters
· Excellent Reporting and writing skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Resilience under pressure
Willingness to travel and work for long hours
About the Organization
Right to Care
is a non-profit company with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support, improving their quality of life and productivity in South Africa and other African Countries.
The EQUIP Consortium
is led by Right to Care (RTC) in collaboration with four other Africa based Partners. The EQUIP Consortium provides countries with innovative and customized solutions that increase HIV testing and linkage to care, widens the coverage of ART, expands capacity for viral load monitoring and improves retention of patients on ART. With the support of USAID, EQUIP is designed to provide rapid responses to the needs of high-priority PEPFAR