Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Head of Human Resources and Administration in ADMARC Limited.
POSITION: HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION
To provide Strategic leadership in Human Resource and Administrative support services to ensure that Core functions of Admarc Limited are performed effectively and efficiently.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTIES
The main duty is ensuring that the day to day management of human resources in the Company is done as divided below:
- Formulate and design human resources policies and Conditions of Service
- Formulate and design ADMARC LIMITED orientated staff appraisals templates
- Amicably and strategically resolve labour related issues.
- Formulate Senior Management Key Performance Indicators in full consultation with the Board.
- Assisting the Board by implementing firm strategic direction to the Company’s members of staff, setting overall human resources policy, defining performance goals and setting targets and evaluating performance against agreed targets.
- Ensuring that there is effective and efficient administration of the Company’s resources.
- Safeguarding the reputation and values of ADMARC LIMITED.
- Protecting and managing the Company’s properties and ensuring that there are properly qualified personnel for the investment of the Company funds and its growth.
- Setting performance appraisal sessions, recruitment and disciplinary panels in line with labour and employment Laws
- Either personally or by delegation, checking that Managers and staff have carried out actions agreed at previous Board meetings.
- Ensuring that all policies that are already in existence are followed and that formulation of new ones is done together with Management and in full consultation with the Board.
- Consolidating sectional budgets in the Administration department.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Board or the General Manager from time to time.
- Always acting with integrity and high professional standards.
REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS
- Able to analyze and solve Human Resources problems.
- Good organizational and administration skills.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Human Resources Management Degree from a University recognized by the Government of Malawi and with a clean track record;
- Those with a Masters Degree in Human Resources or Masters in Business Administration or its equivalent from a University recognized by the Government of Malawi will have an added advantage;
- 10 years post qualification experience, 4 years of which should have been at management level.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Written applications enclosing copies of certificates and updated CV with three traceable referees should be submitted to:
The Comptroller of Statutory Corporations
Department of Statutory Corporations
Office of President and Cabinet
P.O. Box 30061
Closing date of receipt of applications is 11th January 2021 at 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be acknowledged.