Chibuku Products Limited, the manufacturer and distributor of opaque beer and Maheu is undergoing expansion of its manufacturing footprint, as such CPL invites applications from intelligent and self-motivated persons for the position of Instrumentation Technician for Chibuku Super tenable at Lilongwe Brewery.
Position: Instrumentation Technician
Chibuku Products Limited is an equal opportunity employer; as such, females are encouraged to apply
Knowledge and Qualification Required
- PLC Programming (Siemens Step 7 and TIA Portal)
- Scada Knowledge (WinccFlex)
- Knowledge in Pneumatic and refrigeration systems
- Strong knowledge in Instrumentation Temperature controllers, closed loop systems Refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge in VSD
- Able to read and understand Electrical and P&I Drawings
- Electrical and PLC fault finding
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical and Electronic or Telecommunication Engineering
- Those with Instrumentation training certificates will have an added advantage
- Hands on knowledge of Instrumentation and Automation systems
- Operating carbonated Packaging Line which comprises of Counter Pressure Filler, Pasteurizer, Filler, Labeler and shrink wrapper.
- Preventive maintenance of the plant
- Work in liaison with Unit Manager and Maintenance Supervisor to ensure that spares are available for the line.
- Calibration of different controllers in the plant
- Attending to breakdowns in the plant to ensure downtimes are keep at a minimum.
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical and Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering
- Minimum 2 years working experience
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit written applications together with detailed CVs and copies of academic and professional qualifications to:
The Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Chibuku Products Limited
PO Box 4
Email: [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is 21st December 2020. Only short listed candidates will be acknowledged.