KEY PERFOMANCE AREA (KPAs)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
· Coordinate the development of annual M&E plans for the programme and ensure the M&E Plan is compliant
with funder requirements
· Ensure development and implementation of standard operating procedures for M&E tools
· Review and ensure that indicators are adequately measured with data collection tools.
· Work closely with the Program Manager to monitor implementation of VMMC Program
· Ensure consistency of approach at site level in the M&E using M&E tools (hardware, software, written guidelines) of the program in collaboration with Service Delivery Manager and Program Manager.
· Provide appropriate feedback to management and team members in changes/improvements to strengthen programme implementation
· Undertake regular monitoring and technical support visits to the field clinics to assess progress against approved site Monitoring Plan
· Work closely with the Program Manager to design activities to strengthen capacity of VMMC staff in M&E activities through provision of technical support skill assessment and training
· Work closely with Program Manager to conduct regular project reviews, Midterm reviews and final evaluation
· Contribute to wide organisational learning by preparing and disseminating lessons learned, good practices and evidence provided by other stakeholders
· Assist the Program Manager to produce a variety of written documents, eg summaries, workshop reports, etc.
· Design and conduct Data Quality Audit and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations by programmes/districts on regular basis.
• Contribute towards the development and implementation of a data analysis framework for quantitative and
• Verification, coding and cleaning data before data analysis.
• Prepare tables and figures for communication of monitoring and evaluation results.
• Conduct relevant literature review during data analysis and reporting.
• Assist in the identification of comparison data according to Evaluation framework.
• Respond to adhoc request for data analysis request using M & E data for reports that are not available in the
reporting function of the database.
• Conduct data analysis for RTC baseline and end of programme assessments.
Reporting data to stakeholders
· Lead and coordinate reporting outputs: o Coordinate development and use of data use framework.
• Coordinate the interpretation and reporting of M&E findings.
• Coordinate weekly, monthly data quality reports.
• Coordinate data review and analysis.
• Compile Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual PEPFAR Reports within deadlines (Jan, Apr, Jul, and Oct).
• Verify Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annual and Annual PEPFAR Reports prior to submission to USAID and NDoH.
• Design and maintain weekly, monthly and quarterly stats overview for programme’s/districts performance.
• Respond to reasonable and relevant requests for data by SAG, PEPFAR, peer organisations, and other
• Copy all Monthly Reports and PEPFAR Reports back to relevant programmes/districts upon finalisation.
• Writing of accurate and appropriate M&E reports:
· Produce monthly and quarterly reports to the relevant stakeholders.
• Writing of reports from adhoc data analysis:
· Descriptive data analysis reports are produced and presented to Stakeholders on adhoc request.
• Writing programme evaluation reports:
• Writing for publications and conferences