Search For Jobs offers in Malawi
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax and related services. Our global network of member firms and related entities in more than 150 countries and territories (collectively, the “Deloitte organization”) serves four out of five Fortune Global 500® companies. Learn how Deloitte’s approximately 312,000 people make an impact that matters at www.deloitte.com.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As a leader in the provision of professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte Malawi would like to recruit energetic and qualified candidates for the position of Call Centre Agent tenable within our Audit Department at our Blantyre office.
Provision of Tip-offs Anonymous services to existing and potential clients in Mozambique; to interpret written or spoken material into one or more languages, ensures meaning and context are maintained.
– Read through or listen to material in one or two language, ascertain understanding of the meaning and context of that material and convert it into a second language making sure to preserve the original meaning;
– Ensure that there is high quality translation of reports from Chichewa to English and from Portuguese to English;
– Use effective communication to obtain informers’ information by answering telephone calls and probe the informers to provide relevant information that will assist in investigations;
– Ensure that the time for telephone calls is minimized by creating a positive rapport with callers;
– Prepare complete and accurate reports and email them to supervisor for review;
– Communicate effectively with the supervisor/teams to ensure high quality and timely information;
– Administer and manage the database using computer software applications- Microsoft Office, and outlook;
– Update the database with possible changes and client status;
– Record reports reference numbers into the logbook;
– Adhere to the call center report writing styles.
– A minimum qualification of Advanced Diploma in administration and a specific linguistic education Portuguese language.
– Should be highly skilled and experienced translator with a strong background in translating legal documents in Portuguese, English or Chichewa. Bringing forth an excellent command of these languages and a track record of impeccable proofreading, editing and translating it in an understandable and appropriate way.
– Should be fluent in at list two languages written and verbal communication and understand grammar knowledge of specific subjects – Fluent in writing and speaking Portuguese, Chichewa and English;
– Should have interpersonal & communication skills; attuned to accuracy and attention to detail; and the ability to meet deadlines;
– Should have masterly in not only the foreign language they work with but also the skills of translation.
– Must be able to express the idea of the source text as clearly as possible, without ambiguity.
– Must have a wide lexicon, not only in the foreign language but also in the mother tongue
– Should be computer literate.
– High level of personal integrity & honesty; and ability to handle multi tasks.
To apply for this job please visit