Right to Care Malawi a local not for profit organisation is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, Maternal and childcare and education programs, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
RTC -Malawi in collaboration with PSI will be implementing VMMC project in two districts of Mulanje and Phalombe Districts in the southern region. RTC-Malawi seeks to fill the open positions on
fixed term contract
and to be based at our
Reporting to: Country Director
The incumbent will be the lead technical expert responsible for all strategic information responsibilities related to the activity, including all monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of performance and results. S/he will lead activity efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation, and performance reporting within the geographic areas of implementation to monitor, document and analyze the performance of HIV services and ensure data quality.
· A Master’s degree in public health, epidemiology, social work, monitoring & evaluation, demography, biostatistics, statistics, analytics, or a related field
· A minimum of (5) five years of work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data intensive, performance-based programs funded by PEPFAR
· Demonstrated ability to perform complex data quality analyses and make program recommendations based on findings
· Demonstrated ability to perform robust data extraction from internal and external information systems
· Demonstrated ability to perform complex data analytics utilizing Microsoft Excel and/or business intelligence tools
· Demonstrated ability to prepare expert quality data visualizations
· A working knowledge of Malawi’s health service information systems and monitoring and evaluation processes as they relate to data collection for performance-based reporting
Demonstrated written, presentation, and communication skills in English
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
· Ability to work autonomously and prioritise own workload
· Ability to deal sensitively with confidential matters
· Excellent Reporting and writing skills
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Resilience under pressure
Willingness to travel and work for long hours